We recognize that some of you will be excited to join us as we have resumed in-person worship, and others are still a little reserved. If you are especially vulnerable or uneasy about gathering in a physical location at this time, please continue to worship with us online.
For those desiring to gather for our in-person worship:
- Masks will be required to be worn at all times with the only exception being to take communion.
- Social Distancing will be in place with chair placement. We ask that you only sit next to individuals.
- RSVP needs to be made to protect our service capacity. Please be sure to reserve a seat for everyone attending from your family (i.e. if you need 5 seats, please select 5 tickets).
- If you have trouble using the form below, please call the church office at (812) 934-5147 or email us.
- Doors will open at 9 AM to allow for check-in and seating.
- Children's Ministry for Nursery through 5th Grade will be available with additional social distancing measures being taken. Please do not reserve a seat for children who will be utilizing the nursery or Discovery Club.